Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

New beginnings

Starting a new blog is always a daunting task.
My aims for this blog is for somewhere for me to put down things that I find interesting which don't necessary relate to my artwork. I am a fantasy and wildlife painter and to find out more about that side of me then please visit my art blog http://fantasyfauna.blogspot.co.uk/


So what is to be expected in this blog? As the title suggested I am a practising pagan on the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druid correspondence course. I follow my own path and I want to use this blog to explore themes with in my pagan practice and belief.


 I also like to dress in a Rockabilly style and dream of owning a 1960s camper van.
Not mine but how I would love to own one :)
Photo courtesy of LJS digital photography

For now I drive a Smart car.. in fact I have the use of two and I am part of the East Kent Smart Club.
Penny the Smart For two Numeric


Scratch the Smart For two Scratch Black

  When I get the time off work I like to go to events with the Smart car entourage. The above photos were taken at the Folkstone classic car show at the Grand.


   Also of late I have taken up knitting! So far I have made a pair of wrist warmers and currently working on a green drawstring bag for my Druid Animal Oracle cards. This will be a place that I will show photos of projects  and patterns I have found as I learn.


So that is a little over-view about what I intend this blog to be about.
Next post will be a little more insight into my pagan path.





No comments:

Post a Comment